Monday, March 05, 2007

Screengrabs? I remember those.

Yeah so, I haven't done any screengrabs in a long time, have I? Well, the new season has still not yet arrived, so instead I turned to the shorts - the ones I have copies of, anyways. Well...six of the eight I have. Anyways. You can find the new screengrabs on the Screengrab page (naturally).

Now, the Season One Foster's DVD comes out tomorrow, and I am going to hopefully get it. I'm a bit worried that I won't be able to find it, but I'll take a stab at it. I might not get it the first day, in which case I guess I'll have to order it. And once I do get it, I plan on re-capping the entire first season. It will take me a while and be a pain in the butt, but screengrabs are what this site was built on so I'm going to do it. If you have any favorites in the current season one screengrabs, go save them, because I don't guarantee that any of the current grabs are going to be included in the new set. The old ones will be dumped, not only from the site but also from my computer, to make room.

~Sparky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home