Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry for all the delay in getting the Emancipation Complication screengrabs up, as well as for not doing much maintenance on the site in general, but I have a good reason!

Really!

With my birthday in a week, my brother bought me a new computer, a laptop, a little while ago...and it's been HELL ON EARTH getting it configured the way I want and getting the essential files I need transferred to it. I never had this much trouble with a desktop, so I dunno what's up. But I do hope it will all be worth it, as I could really use a laptop so I can travel etc.

Anyways on my old computer I was using the built-in video capture stuff (as it is a MediaCenter HP), and the screencaps on my site until now have been of the maximum size and quality that software would produce. But NOW I am using a Pinnacle card and software, and while it is more complicated to make do what I want (and sometimes it doesn't work at all :P ), the resulting screengrabs are far better, so I think it was worth the struggle.

Thing is, I was struggling SO much with Pinnacle tonight that I completely missed Make Believe It Or Not. -_- It appears it will be on again on Saturday afternoon so I'll try to get it then.

I don't want to be behind when Good Wilt Hunting airs. I may just have to abandon my Thanksgiving guests to go screencap it asap, after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home