Thursday, August 10, 2006

Updates for 8/9

Yeah I'm a day late with this, sorry. :P Two updates for yesterday, one, the screencaps for The Big Cheese are up. Two, I recapped The Trouble With Scribbles. The easiest way for me to do that was to recap the entire episode the same way I cap a new one, and I completely replaced the old caps with the new ones. I hope I didn't wind up losing any caps that anyone would miss. Anyways there are now over a hundred caps for TTWS instead of only fifty-something.

I will be recapping many of the earlier epsiodes in this way. The reason I am doing it is because I am working on a new section of the site for which I must basically rewatch every episode, and I figure as long as I'm doing that I will recap the eps with the smaller galleries.

Also, the experimental download section is gone. I only had two full eps on there but within only a few days I used up about half of my monthly allotted bandwidth, which if course won't do at all. I am still searching for an alternative solution for downloads but for now, there won't be any on my site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home