Monday, August 14, 2006

Forum News - 8/14

Well it's 12:30 so it's the 14th now though I accomplished all these things technically on the 13th. ;)

As you may or may not be aware I have purchased a vBulletin license for the discussion forum so I can move it off of Proboards and onto my own server, where it will be a lot more secure - plus of course vBulletin is worlds better than Proboards. Today I spent designing the look of the forum - my graphics coordinator will of course also help me with skins but I needed something for now. Here are shots of the header and footer:





It took me all day to do that. First I had to find a premade style I liked and download it then I spent the rest of the day airbrushing out the existing graphics and making Foster's ones to replace them. It looks a little shoddy but I think its okay to get us started. I'm pretty proud of the fence - I freehanded that on my tablet, going for a sketchy hand-drawn look.

OMG I am so tired. -_-

edit: Remember everyone, comments go to the moderation queue before they will show up, so please only send each comment *once*. Either some people are sending multiple times or the server is triplicating some people's comment entries.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger One Radical Dude said...

This is fantastic! Listen, I think all the time you've spent on getting the forum to look awesome was well worth it. I cannot wait to post over there. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home