Thursday, September 07, 2006

A little update

I found some Foster's stuff on my harddrive tonight and was asked to put it online so I did. It necessitated me creating a Miscellaneous section though, as there was no other place to put it. Anyways they are three sound clips, from the now-defunct online adoption game fostersfriends.com. They were made by Teddog of my old forum. They're cute, I like them. :)

http://www.fosters-home.com/misc.htm

By the way, I *have* been working on the next batch of clipart, all of which was scanned from the Go, Goo, Go! storybook. All of it involves tediously cutting away the backgrounds around the characters, which is bad enough - but worst of all are the pictures with Goo in them. You know how her hair is like a bunch of scribbles? Yeah well imagine trying to cut a scribble away from its background. :P I'm going to be seeing Goo's hair in my sleep for weeks, now. And that blue thing that looks like a paper clip she has on one braid...augh! Anyways I'll have that all up, as soon as I have it done. Then I'll work on the coloring book (starring Cheese!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home